Sunday, October 21, 2007

Like fire, the news spreaded . . . .

"your majesty! your majesty!!"

"YOUR MAJESTY! THE DARK BOMOH IS BACK!"
J2, one of K.vH loyal followers, screamed at the top of his lungs as he barged-in to the main hall of the Castle where the King was having his entertainment.


"What do you mean, my loyal subject?" question the King.



"It was.. . . It was disastreous!"

"My scouts was passing by the area when he saw thick clouds of smoke harbouring in the air! "

"There were fire everywhere! Everything was burning! Our villages in the East have been destroyed! Your majesty, no one survived!"


King vH kept his silence while he listened to the tale brought upon by j2.


"The bodies. . They were all left without their hearts, my lord" said a familiar voice.

The voice belonged to a knight, donning bright shiny armour, like one that may have been polished to present himself before the king.


"I'm sorry my lord, for interrupting."

The Knight removed his helmet.


Its was Bala Murali, better known as J5. He was sent to a land faraway to further develop and hone his fighting skills.

And now, he is back, at a time no better then this, to fight and serve for his country.

4 comments:

BahLuh said...

And my skills developed during my long absence will further help me defeat the DarkBomoh! with the power of the army, the loyalty to the king, and the love for my land (and for sex,generally), I WILL LEAD ON TO VICTORY!!!

aHRIs said...

LOL! 1St comment! yes! the ending of the story will unfold. . . IF THE DARK BOMOH DARES TO BLOG

Anonymous said...

BLAAAAA THE KNIGHT IN SHINNING ARMOUR! OMGZXZXZX!

eh, why no crying turtles in the story?!

BahLuh said...

who is raininmyshoes?

btw, get new shoes, and an umbrella

:D